You might need to update an existing API key if your old one has expired, you have changed the permissions or any other reason. By updating an API key you will keep all Trading history (including manually imported trading history).
To update an exchange API key, follow the steps below:
- Log in your CryptoView account
- Go to “Main menu” (top right corner)
- Find the “Portfolio Manager” section and click on the gearwheel icon to open portfolio settings
- Find the specific exchange API key from the list and click on the “Edit” button (gearwheel icon to the right)
- Enter you new API key and Secret key
- Optionally you can edit the exchange Nickname and/or ID and Confirm