To delete your account, follow the steps below:
- Log in your CryptoView account
- Go to “Main menu” (top right corner)
- Click on “Account” section /default tab Settings/
- Click the “Delete account” button
- Learn what data will be preserved and what data will be permanently deleted
- Confirm deletion by typing “DELETE” and click “Delete” button
Upon deletion of your account, the following information will be deleted permanently.
- Account information - your personal information (if provided)
- Settings and preferences - all charting and platform settings and preferences.
- Exchanges (API keys) - exchanges and their API keys from all portfolios
- Trading history - trading history associated with each exchange.
- Wallets (public keys) - wallets from all portfolios
- Manual balance entries - manual balances from all portfolios
- Portfolio statistics - balance statistics for all portfolios
- Billing history - your history of payments and PDF invoices
- Referral history - history of referred friends
- Affiliate history - your history of payments, affiliate link, bitcoin wallet and any remaining unpaid balance.
After account deletion CryptoView reserves the right to only keep user’s email address for up to 5 years in order to facilitate the following two cases:
In case the user decide to sign up again any remaining prepaid subscription period will be available in association with user’s email address;
Furthermore, CryptoView relies on user’s email in order to avoid potential abuse of the Free trial.